Exterior House Renovation
See photos bottom of page::
A timeless brick home located on a highly visible corner lot, within a prominent development, that needed to enhance its existing architecture and lack of curb appeal. The architectural elements added were of a “French-Country” influence. “Rich” weathered wood and “Warm” grey tones that helped complement the existing buff colored brick home.
- Design drawings / CAD.
- Architectural 2D colored rendering.
- Color study, material samples, and manufacturer shop visits.
- Detailed contractor pricing / budgeting of the entire scope of work / design.
- Construction drawings to obtain building permit.
- Re-painting of all existing exterior trim (i.e. Gutter Boards / Fascia / Eaves).
- New color matched aluminum gutters & downspouts w/ decorative scupper boxes.
- New Front Entry Element consisting of masonry foundation & heavy-timber structure / trellis.
- New custom designed and locally built knotty-alder “Rustic” style entry doors.
- New solid-wood “Carriage” overhead garage doors w/ transom windows.
- New custom built heavy-timber trellis / bracket feature located below garage peak.
- New custom built heavy-timber “Headers” above existing windows.
- New custom gable triple-pipe vent, exterior decorative lighting, and copper roof cupola element.
- New decorative column trim & false beam on side porch area.
- New natural stone pavers and masonry steps at grade.
Summer 2015 ::
- Rear yard back patio w/ Outdoor Living, Dining, and Hearth areas.