Photos bottom of page ::
An historic landmark site of Western Reserve Architectural Style, built in the 1840’s that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Many generations of the Hubbard Family had a “dream” to recreate some of the original spaces that were a part of the house originally that had been lost over time. The new addition provided the museum with space to hold events/lectures, expand current exhibit areas, and provide serving capabilities with a fully functioning Kitchen. Furthermore, the addition provided the historic building ADA accessibility with access ramps and restroom services. The elegant wrap around porch, with its 18 columns, create a wonderful outdoor space while framing the view of its high perch over-looking the shoreline of Lake Erie and the Ashtabula Harbor.
- Construction Drawings by others / B. Legrand Revisions.
- Detailed contractor pricing / budgeting of the entire scope of work / design.
- New 1,400 Square Foot Addition w/ wrap-around covered Porch.
- New ADA compliant concrete access ramp.
- Building envelope consisting of sprayed foam insulation and a foamed-backed vinyl siding for superior energy efficiency against Lake Erie shoreline weather.
- Low-maintenance Azek material wrapping 18 exterior columns and trim details.
- New Pella Windows & Doors.
- New Kitchen with Oak cabinetry, vinyl flooring, and ceramic tile backsplash.
- All new Bamboo hardwood flooring throughout open floor plan.
- New ADA compliant Restroom for public.