Whole House Renovation
An entire house make-over on a second generation family owned estate. The 2,200 Sq. Ft. Ranch home sets on a 96 acre lot that overlooks the Ashtabula River. The dated interior floor plan and finishes were modified to an “open-floor” plan concept that accentuated the existing vaulted ceiling and elevated river views of the home. The plain “farm-house” exterior was given an update that included more energy efficient windows/doors and low-maintenance exterior building finishes of insulated vinyl siding and pre-manufactured stone veneer.
See photos bottom of page::
- Design drawings / CAD.
- Architectural 2D colored rendering.
- Detailed contractor pricing / budgeting of the entire scope of work / design.
- Construction drawings to obtain building permit.
- New 200 amp Electrical Service Upgrade.
- New Geo-Thermal Heating / Cooling Package w/ Propane Back-up System.
- All new Pella windows and doors throughout the home.
- Newly configured Sun Room windows for a more modern design concept.
- Removal of interior walls to provide a more modern “open-floor” plan.
- Modern Kitchen with “garden-bay” window, skylight, granite countertop, cherry cabinetry, and Energy-Star appliances.
- All new Bamboo hardwood and ceramic flooring throughout open floor plan.
- All new Bathrooms renovated with new plumbing fixtures, cabinetry, and ceramic tile flooring.
- New manufactured stone and insulated backed vinyl siding.
- New solid-wood “Carriage” overhead garage door w/ transom windows.
- Custom designed and built Craftsman architectural details.
Spring 2015 ::
- New landscaping design and plantings.
- Retaining Walls, Outdoor Patio, and Deck-Staircase.